“It is a gem of a find, and once you enter the property, people are amazed at how quiet it is.
“I’m looking forward to a great outcome at the auction.”
The circa 1912 Federation property has been renovated and has views over Middle Harbour.
A Mosman resident for 25 years, Megan’s knowledge of the lower north shore and deep understanding of its demographic make her a perfect fit for the Belle Property team, Principal Matthew Smythe said.
“Megan’s exceptional track record, with an average sale price of over $3.5 million, reinforces the team’s belief that she will thrive at Belle Property Mosman, adding tremendous value to their clientele,” Mr Smythe said.
“Away from work, she is an involved community member, actively participating in nippers and Mosman Rugby, creating cherished memories with her two children along the way.”
The view from 9 Ourimbah Rd, Mosman.
After five years with O’Gorman & Partners, Ms Thomas told Mosman Collective it was difficult to leave the family-run company. Still, she was looking forward to achieving her long-term goals.
“Belle Property Mosman is a perfect fit for me,” she said, “the brand aligns with my niche in the local market, and I’m excited about this next chapter in my career.”
The property is the perfect fit for a young family, with close proximity to Bridgepoint and city transport.
- Family-friendly neighbourhood, 500m walk to Mosman village
- Corbelled arch entry hall, polished floorboards in a natural finish
- 4 oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 with a fireplace
- Huge main bedroom with cathedral ceilings and a study area
- Sundeck with panoramic northerly views and harbour glimpses
- Lounge with a restored fireplace, custom storage throughout
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with Euro appliances, breakfast bar
- Sunlit living/dining with floor-to-ceiling cedar-framed windows
- Bi-fold doors to a north-facing deck framed by leafy greenery
- Sunny established child-friendly garden with a lush lawn
- 2 travertine bathrooms, large main with a bath and shower
- Lined attic storage and under-house storage for bikes/boards
- Actron reverse air, quality low E glass and louvred windows
- Middle Harbour Public School catchment, stroll to village life