Built in 1927, the striking property has instant street appeal and boasts a coveted north-to-rear aspect with some of Sydney’s best views.
Beyond its expansive entry foyer and open-rise staircase, you’ll find a formal lounge and dining area, a gourmet chef’s kitchen with Falcon appliances, two large bedrooms with built-ins and a study.
“There is an immaculate alfresco area and a private level lawn that’s perfect for family entertaining, with plenty of room to add a pool,” Mr Christou said.
A chef’s kitchen leads to an immaculate alfresco area and level lawn.
Upstairs, four more bedrooms including a Master with balcony serve as a sanctuary for growing families, connected to another vast living retreat/rumpus with incredible views to Balmoral and beyond.
“It is a very special home that has been the perfect family residence for more than four decades,” Mr Christou said.
“The owners raised four children here and say there is no better location in Mosman.”
55 Middle Head Rd is auctioned on November 26 at 10am. Price Guide is $6.4 million.
Situated just footsteps away from Mosman village and a short walk to Balmoral, 55 Middle Head Rd is attracting local families looking to upgrade and “add value” in years to come.
“The property has been beautifully renovated, but there are a few things a new owner may want to do, like add a pool to the back yard,” Mr Christou said.
- Timeless character facade with instant street appeal
- North to rear aspect plus off-street parking for two cars
- Lovely wide foyer entry featuring open rise staircase
- Formal lounge and dining area with a cosy gas fireplace
- Flow to Travertine alfresco haven and private-level lawn
- Upstairs rumpus, bi-folds to sunlit water view balcony
- Recently updated gourmet Kitchen with Falcon gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms, versatile guest bedroom/gym
- Modern bathrooms, engineered oak floors, abundant storage
- Close to prestigious schools, Georges Heights, scenic trail walks