Mosman Chamber of Commerce
Marketing and Events Coordinator.
Are you looking for a dynamic and engaging part-time role (5-10 hours/week – will vary) with an organisation that is a key part of the local community?
If you’re super organised, a great marketing all-rounder with event and social media skills then this role could be for you.
You will be involved in planning a mix of marketing, social media, and event management for the Mosman Chamber of Commerce (MCC), helping us to succeed in our mission to be a leading voice and resource supporting business prosperity in Mosman.
Working autonomously, you will report primarily to the President, and other committee members on occasion, working a flexible approx. 5-10 hours-per-week schedule from home.
1. Marketing including social media
- Design, create and send monthly e-newsletter, event reminders and other ad hoc EDMs (currently done through MailChimp)
- Plan, create and post on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Add events and promotions to the MCC website (WordPress)
- Schedule & book events as required
- Create events in Eventbrite (or possibly Humanitix)
- Ensure events are promoted through all channels – EDMs, social media channels
- Assist when required in production of run sheets, booking speakers and presentations as required (potentially 2 per annum)
- Liaise with venues and organise catering, layout and equipment needed
3. Working with the Executive Committee
- Attend Monthly Committee meeting in person (mandatory). First Tues of every month 5.30pm – approx. 7.30pm in Mosman.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Adept and proactive in digital communication
- Effective, advanced written skills
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and work autonomously
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Eventbrite, Mailchimp
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Canva, social media marketing
- WordPress knowledge is a bonus
To apply, or ask questions regarding the role, pls email [email protected]